PV V-ribbed belts are made of polybutadiene compound.
- Eliminates belt matching;
- Permits drive design to meet exact power or space requirements;
- Distributes the drive load across the entire belt width;
- Permits cooler running and high drive efficiency;
- Excels on small pulleys at high speeds;
- Compact smooth running drive system with low vibration;
- Linear belt speeds up to 60 m/s are possible;
- High transmission ratio;
- Resistance to temperatures from –30 to +80 ºC;
- Power performance can be improved by increasing the number of ribs;
- Antistatic properties according to ISO 1813.
For More Info